Need to Know, and What to Bring:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
• The fundamentals of photography.
• Your apertures, shutter speeds, and what they do.
• Familiar with ISO, and your manual controls on your Digital SLR camera.
• Be able to shoot in RAW mode, so that you can take captured files home and work on your images.
YOU SHOULD COME TO THE WORKSHOP WITH THE FOLLOWING
• Digital SLR camera with a hot shoe and manual settings (the ability to manually set your aperture, ISO, shutter speed,etc) and the abiility to shoot RAW files**
• Lens for your camera. Any focal length is fine, but wider lenses will help us using our surroundings as part of our compositions.
• Memory card
• Positive attitude :)
**Sony DSLR cameras sometimes require a special hot-shoe adapter. Please email for more information.